Main menu

Pages




Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born on February 5, 1985 on the island of Madeira in Portugal. He started playing football at an early age and joined local club Andorinha when he was eight years old. In 1997 he was scouted by Madeira football club Nacional and signed his first professional contract at the age of 16.

In 2003, Ronaldo was recruited by English football club Manchester United. He helped the club win three Premier League titles, a UEFA Champions League and a FIFA Club World Cup, among many other competitions. He also won the Ballon d'Or, the most prestigious award in world football, in 2008 while playing for Manchester United.

In 2009, Ronaldo was transferred to Spanish club Real Madrid for a record fee of 94 million euros. He went on to dominate the world of football, helping Real Madrid win numerous titles, including four UEFA Champions League and two Spanish championships.

In 2018, Ronaldo was transferred to Juventus from Turin in Italy for a fee of 100 million euros. Since then, he has helped Juventus win two Italian league titles.

Ronaldo is also a key player for the Portuguese national football team. He participated in several European Championships and the World Cup, helping his team to win the European Championship in 2016.

Beyond his immense success on the pitch, Ronaldo is also known for his commitment to various philanthropic causes. In particular, he created the CR7 foundation, which aims to help underprivileged children around the world.

In sum, Cristiano Ronaldo is a footballing legend whose achievements are unmatched. His incredible career on the pitch and his philanthropic deeds off it have inspired millions of football fans around the world.

author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title