Main menu

Pages

Sports nutrition




Sports nutrition, correlation, activity builder regularly. Here are some tips, sports and nutrition.

1- Diet A well-balanced diet includes a wide variety of foods from different food groups, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins and healthy fats. Nutrients and vitamins needed to support physical activity.

2- STAY HYDRATE: Water is essential for athletes to maintain good health and optimal value. Drink plenty of fluids.

3- Adequate caloric intake: Athletes require more calories than sedentary individuals to fuel their physical activity. Make sure you eat enough calories to support your physical activity level.

4- Timing of your meals and snacks: Eating before and after a workout can improve performance and aid recovery. It is important to eat a meal or snack that contains carbohydrates and protein 30 minutes to 2 hours before exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise.



author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title