Main menu

Pages

Real Madrid advance to Champions League semi-finals after beating Liverpool

Real Madrid advance to Champions League semi-finals after beating Liverpool

Real Madrid qualified for the Champions League semi-finals after beating Liverpool 3-1 on aggregate. The Spanish side scored twice against Liverpool in the second leg which was held at Anfield, securing their place in the semi-finals of the tournament.

Real Madrid opened the scoring in the 36th minute of the match through Vinisus Jr, Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold added an own goal in the 65th minute of the match. Although Mohamed Salah managed to score a goal for Liverpool in the 51st minute of the match, it wasn't enough to prevent his team from losing.

Thus, Real Madrid will face its counterpart,


Manchester City
, in the semi-finals of the tournament, in the home and away matches which will take place respectively on May 9 and 17. Championship fans are looking forward to this strong confrontation between the two teams, which have a rich history in the European Championships.

author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title