Main menu

Pages

 


Lionel Messi, born June 24, 1987 in Rosario, Argentina, is a professional footballer considered one of the best players of all time. Messi started playing football at a very young age, joining the Rosario football academy when he was six years old.

At the age of 13, Messi was scouted by FC Barcelona during a youth tournament in Spain. The Catalan club offered him a contract and Messi moved to Spain with his family to pursue his football career.

Messi quickly started to make a name for himself in Barca's youth team, winning several titles and impressing the coaches with his technique and talent. In 2004, Messi made his debut for Barca's first team, and since then he's been a key part of the squad.

Messi is known for his exceptional dribbling technique, speed, passing accuracy and ability to score spectacular goals. He won numerous titles with Barça, including eight Spanish league titles, seven Copa del Rey and four UEFA Champions Leagues.

Along with his club successes, Messi has also enjoyed great success with the Argentina national team. He won the gold medal at the 2008 Olympics and was a World Cup runner-up in 2014.

Messi has won numerous individual awards during his career, including six Ballons d'Or, which recognize the best player in the world. He is also the top scorer in the history of FC Barcelona and the second top scorer in the history of the Spanish La Liga.



In 2021, Messi left FC Barcelona to join Paris Saint-Germain, where he continues to play at the highest level of football.

author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title