Main menu

Pages


Neymar Jr

Neymar Jr. is a Brazilian footballer born February 5, 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes. He is currently playing as a striker for Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team.

Neymar began his professional career at Santos FC in Brazil, where he impressed with his technique and speed of play. In 2013, he transferred to FC Barcelona, ​​where he won numerous titles, including two Champions Leagues UEFA. In 2017, he was transferred to Paris Saint-Germain for a record fee of 222 million euros.

Neymar is considered one of the best players in the world, thanks to his technique, creativity and speed. He has won numerous individual trophies during his career, including the FIFA Under-20 World Cup Golden Ball in 2011, the FIFA Most Technical Player award in 2011 and 2013, and the UEFA Best player of the year in 2015.

However, his career has also been marred by controversy and accusations of faking and unruly behavior on the pitch.

author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title