Main menu

Pages

The Catalan team is close to winning the championship

The Catalan team is close to winning the championship

The Catalan team is close to winning the championship 

Today, the Catalan team’s victory over the Real Betis team revives the FC Barcelona team’s hopes of winning the championship in their favour, as the FC Barcelona team won 4-0, bringing the total points to 79 points, leading the league with that. So far, while the Real Madrid team came behind Barcelona with 68 points, as the Real Madrid team defeated the Almeria team and scored 4 goals to two, while the French-Algerian player Karim Benzema scored 3 goals, bringing the number of his goals to 17 goals, behind the pole Lewandowski, with 19 goals.

FC Barcelona vs Real Betis match, round 32

Where the Catalan team was the host, in its home stadium within the framework of the thirty-second round matches of the Spanish Championship ( LA LIGA ), where FC Barcelona lost in its last match, with two goals to Zéro, against Rayo Vallecano. Where the team was facing a difficult match today because it is a match that will bring them closer to winning the title.

author-img
Hello, my name is Ilham and I am 26 years old. I am a student and I am married with a little girl. I am passionate about learning and I like to discover new things in different fields. As a mother, my family is very important to me and I am happy to be able to share my life with them. I also have big plans for the future, including furthering my education and learning new skills to succeed professionally. I am motivated by the prospect of contributing to society and having a positive impact on others. I like challenges and I am ready to work hard to achieve my goals.

Comments

table of contents title